My new ride

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen that car at the dealership - when it's next to ACRs of other colors you realy notice how much the grey/silver/graphite colors make the lines of the car pop!

It's an awesome car - congrats!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
D

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Conrats nice color combo. where did you get you garage art ??

Thanks Frank, I have a client that is a pro photographer for the Cart series and ALMS. Purchased a high res photo from him after looking through hundreds of photos, and had Custom Color in Kansas city print it out the size of my garage wall. If anyone is interested and you have your own High res picture of whatever you like (approx 10 megapixel or more) PM me and I will give you my contacts name and number. This one is about 9 1/2 foot tall and approx 30 foot wide. :)

wirepaladin08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I would love to know how many graphite with silver stripes were made but dont know to check it out. Maybe it will eventually come out in our quarterly Viper mag like last year.

Gilly6993 @ MBPERF congrats on your ACR's and make sure you post some pics when you get those bad boys!

Thanks for the feedback on the ISF its a great daily driver, intake and exhaust and I've got it to 440hp at the crank. Its no GTR but its a dead heat with C6 vette. :2tu:

I have the same color combination in an ACR. Also black seats and black dash. I've had it a couple of weeks. It really is an incredible color combination.

V

Venomiss

Congratulations and maybe we'll see you at a meeting now instead of at Costco.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang