My New Viper Swag

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've wanted a nice unique Viper shirt to wear to shows/meets for a while now, but could never find anything I liked. So I went ahead and designed my own. I just got it this morning and opened it like a kid at Christmas time! I love it, but my girlfriend was less than impressed with it, haha. So, she called me a few names and doesn't seem too excited to see me wear it at the next car show.

I figured you guys would be a lil more appreciative. And now you'll be able to pick me out easy at the next meet :D:
-Mark

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Yeah, it got a good reception at a car show tonight. For those of you interested, I got it online from Pro Racing Shop. I forgot if outside links are allowed, but just google the name and it'll be the first link.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is freakin awesome!!!! :yay:

Forget the comments from Mrs Taco, that is the most awesome shirt I have seen in a long time!!!:nana:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nicely done. Unless you've trademarked the "No-" series on the back, I'd like to use them for T's for the crew down here.

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is freakin awesome!!!! :yay:

Forget the comments from Mrs Taco, that is the most awesome shirt I have seen in a long time!!!:nana:

Haha, "Mrs Taco" didn't appreciate that comment...but I sure did, lol. Thanks for the compliment.

DrumrBoy-
Oh yeah, knock yourself out. I didn't have anything to do with that quote, just something I heard a while ago and the biggest reason I got a GenII