My ROE Super Charger Installed Pics. Thanks Bob Hummer.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for those of you who were curious to see what it lookede like on the car here it is. Thanks Bob Hummer for the sale and installing it for me. Aaron thanks for your help as well. Hope you get yours installed soon as well. Tomorrow it goes to Tators to have it looked at and tuned. Will get you guys dyno ##'s as soon as i get em.

6435KAM_6182.jpg

6435KAM_6181.jpg

6435KAM_6183.jpg
:2tu:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good.............some yellow smooth tubes would be nice.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for Black smooth tubes.

Nice clean look going on there.

Don't want to pull the eye away from the center of the engine.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet really sweet. Red tubes gotta go, got that McDonald's thing going on.
I want a ride through the Lincoln Tunnel and no traffic.

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dimitrios- Good luck with the new additions. They look great. It will be good to see you back on the road again.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the Very Clean look! Enjoy your *New* Ride for many Miles and Miles! :2tu:

Jay K.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem, always happy to help. If you focus on the valve covers and supercharger you can hardly notice all the dirt. :p I hope you get it all sorted out today and put down some good numbers. Post as soon as you get some #’s. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tators is just gonna look at it and repair a fuse that blew from alt to battery post. then it will go to visions of speed for tune.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Now youre gonna have to keep that engine clean, you have no choice, PS it looks great and I think black tubes would work better.....sort of like stripes!!!!........
your yellow brother......................jw :2tu:

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it was an easy fix. Give me a ring on my cell and we'll set up a time to get that car in.

Bill

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey hummer, maybe you should post who did the covers and SC. im getting alot of PM messages about how i did it and who painted em and i have no clue.

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Washington Collision Center in Washington NJ did the paint for me. He has done engines in the past for me and never any problem. He used vari-prime and then Dupont Chroma-one.The cost is 500 for valve covers and supercharger. He could paint either polished or balck but imo it would be foolish to paint a polished one. www.washingtoncollisioncenter.com
Thanks
Bob Hummer

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anyone going to paint theres I was told that you want to use a single stage paint. If you do with base/clear the clear will turn yellow over time due to the heat. I was going to powder coat but I did not want to take supercharger that much apart. to powder coat you would have to take apart complete due to the heat during baking and you will never get the color to match the car exact as with paint you can use the oem paint code.
Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten