My SRT-10 First Edition Coupe is in inspection!

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEADS UP!!!

I received word from my dealer thru our DC inside source that my Coupe is in inspection. Barring any unforseen circumstances, it shouldn't be long before I'm sitting behind the wheel. We have been advised that they no longer offer the tour when you take delivery at the factory, but factory delivery is still permitted. Aparrently, they ship cars in lots of four, so depending on where you're located, it may be awhile before your car arrives at the dealership. In my case, it's only 170 or so miles down the road. I'll take the day off and get it a week or so sooner.

Damn! This is almost as good as Christmas! (Bet I'm not the only one who's getting this excited!!)

VIN: 100488

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEADS UP!!!

I received word from my dealer thru our DC inside source that my Coupe is in inspection...
...Damn! This is almost as good as Christmas! (Bet I'm not the only one who's getting this excited!!)

VIN: 100488

You and me both brother... I'm in final inspection also. It won't be long now. I haven't felt this way since I was a kid counting the days 'till Christmas morning!

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is in "I" status as well (#0301). It is reportedly one of the first 6 to come off the line but since I live way out in Seattle it may take a while to get here. Feels like Christmas.

Bob K

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got word mine is in 'I' status, hold for inspection also.Vin#100458

Was thinking the guys on the west coast will probably get the first ones...

Hope some one will sound off as soon as they get one....it is just like christmas......

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have had all of ours in I inspection for at least a week and 3 have been that way for over 2, so they may want to launch them all at a similar time.Just taking an educated guess, as the first one went to I literally three weeks ago, with two more following in a couple of days. I figured those would be at the Dealership by now, but instead we have just seen the entire group go to I and stay there.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PS - for everyone else there is no need for an inside source, as your Dealer can pull up the Chrysler Dial system and it will tell him the Status of your car. So if you are curious as to where your vehicle is in the build status, just call and ask, as it is readily available.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We were at the plant on Monday. Soooo many blue cars, NO STRIPES! They hadn't striped any of them yet. And since this is done outside the plant and then they have to come back for inspection, it will probably be a little while before the first ones are shipped

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We were at the plant on Monday. Soooo many blue cars, NO STRIPES! They hadn't striped any of them yet. And since this is done outside the plant and then they have to come back for inspection, it will probably be a little while before the first ones are shipped

How many cars ? How did they look? Any pics ? :)

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How many cars ? How did they look? Any pics ? :)

Waiting to be shipped, mostly '05's there were probably over 200. In the inspection section, all blue coupes, some convertibles, there were about 50(?)

No pictures allowed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456