You must be registered for see images

To be continued soon...

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, this is over three months now and even though I am very reluctant to write this, I guess it is what it is. After waiting for three months, I have absolutely nothing to show. Considering one of the parts was a tonneau cover, pretty soon it will be no use due to weather. At this time, the best I think it can happen is for me to get my parts and money back and move on to plan B.

Really too bad because Steve is a very likeable person and I have never said anything negative about him or his business practices. However, considering this is not going anywhere, it is time to put an end to it. I am very confused and disappointed.

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K Steve, I still have nothing, in spite of your assurance I would be getting it this week. Tried to call you several times, left you a message when your voice mail was not full and still nothing, including no call back. By now, I would really get my stuff and my money back.:(

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An update:

Since my rights to post here have been restored, I am using this opportunity to post a quick update on my transaction with Mr. Prescott. With month number 6 approaching in a few weeks, I still have nothing: no refund and no parts I have foolishly shipped to Mr. Prescott. However, in the meantime, Mr. Prescott demanded a serious chunk of money for the following items: custom shipping box (80), extra shipping (120) and 600 to wrap MY seat hoops in carbon fiber. The matter of box or extra shipping never surfaced in the past, the price agreed was on the tonneau and rear spoiler, INCLUDING SHIPPING. Somehow now, due to seat hoops, I was told to pay the extra shipping. Then, the price of wrapping the hoops, this was never even mentioned. Somehow everything surfaced after I brought up the matter out in the public. Furthermore, Mr. Prescott set up a shipping tag on August 20, without mentioning these extra costs even a single time.

Nevertheless, I chose not to dispute all of this and clearly stated to Mr. Prescott I wanted to finish our transaction, including these extra costs. However, I requested Mr. Prescott to provide an evidence that everything he claimed was ready to ship was indeed there and as I ordered. Thus, I requested photos of the parts I ordered. In return, Mr. Prescott sent me, after a lengthy delay a couple of photos of the rear spoiler he was working on a couple of years ago, as documented by the date stamp on the pictures. Then, there was a matter of the CF weave being not the one I clearly specified. Needless to say, I have heard nothing from Mr. Prescott after that time.

Subsequently, since Mr. Prescott could not produce any evidence of my parts existing while refusing to refund my money and my own parts, very reluctantly, I had to serve Mr. Prescott with court papers for the next month (November). I am extremely disappointed with Mr. Prescott, his lack of ethics and very blatant dishonesty. I am even more disappointed that legal system is my only recourse to seek justice from a vendor who is recognized as a VCA supporting vendor. Certainly, there should be a set of criteria that any vendor recognized by VCA should meet to carry this distinction.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shipping tag was issued , payment of your remaining balance is and was due at the time and the actual shipping of your items was contingent on you PAYING your BALANCE! You were told this on the phone and by email numerous times.

You have a balance due for:

Shipping,

The box for all the items, i.e. crating

The balance due for the wrapping the roll hoops in Carbon fiber, they are not free.

and

the California state tax on the entire order.

As you were told via phone and email numerous times, you have to pay your balance before the items are shipped, PERIOD!

The only one here with a lack of ethics is you. You admitted you owed for the hoops in our last email string just a couple of weeks ago. And YOU pay for shipping and crating just like everyone else in the free world.

If you think you can E-**** your way to getting $800+ of free stuff just because you can post lies and BS on a website you are dead wrong.

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shipping tag was issued , payment of your remaining balance is and was due at the time and the actual shipping of your items was contingent on you PAYING your BALANCE! You were told this on the phone and by email numerous times.

You have a balance due for:

Shipping,

The box for all the items, i.e. crating

The balance due for the wrapping the roll hoops in Carbon fiber, they are not free.

and

the California state tax on the entire order.

As you were told via phone and email numerous times, you have to pay your balance before the items are shipped, PERIOD!

The only one here with a lack of ethics is you. You admitted you owed for the hoops in our last email string just a couple of weeks ago. And YOU pay for shipping and crating just like everyone else in the free world.

If you think you can E-**** your way to getting $800+ of free stuff just because you can post lies and BS on a website you are dead wrong.
Feel free to post the photos of the parts that you supposedly made or show them to the judge. No lies on my part, I was waiting patiently since May 9. And sorry Steve, no more free money, you cannot honestly expect someone to give you more money when all you can produce is a photo of a spoiler that is two years old while conveniently forgetting about the tonneau and the hoops? Sorry Steve but your time is coming shortly, seems like I have the dubious honor of taking you on. I am sure you can sway the judge your way.

OP
OP
P

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Steve, since you are not willing to post any photos of the parts you allegedly have ready to ship, as soon as I give you more money, let me post instead. You did not send me photos of the hoops or the tonneau but you did send me two photos of my great new rear spoiler. Here it is:

You must be registered for see images attach

Incidentally, these two photos you sent me were the last straw that broke the camel's back. Never mind this is twill carbon fiber, what really matters is the photo tag, clearly indicating March 2011 and the spoiler that was posted quite a few times, typically placed loosely on top of a red SRT10 convertible.

Now, what is really sickening is the fact that I have to fight in court to get my money and parts back while you spend your time attempting to keep it, instead of resolving this issue. As a VCA vendor, this is totally unacceptable, giving the entire Viper community a very bad aftertaste.