MY TWIN TURBO GTS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN CAR VIDEOS)

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had the car back for about two weeks, but the weather has been pitiful. I finally got a couple of good days to go out and play over the weekend. God, I love this car. I made a web page just for it. I was able to click off a 0-115MPH and a 0-150MPH pass, on video. It pulls harder and harder the faster you go!! CLICK HERE,and then click on the viper picture. Get ready... this is badass!!

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads Gary.....enjoy it!!

BTW, you're right.....it does pull harder the faster you go!!

Peace!!

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary...fantastic ride! To have all that power in what is the nicest looking Viper ever made (IMHO)...WOW...more than a guy could ask for!

Did you change all the internals or top end (heads/cam)? I noticed that exhaust sound in your videos had very little in the way of a lumpy cam...even less than the stock 708 I've heard on other 96-99 GTS's. I personally like a very wicked and wild lope with an overall mild exhaust sound. Your exhaust is great...very deep and husky.

You and Jason have something to be very proud of!

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

Beautiful car. I had seen it when I dropped my car off at Jason's.

Dyno #'s ?

Good luck with it...

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep
meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep
meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep
meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep
(ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?)
SORRY this is what my wife woke me out of my tranz and i had typed it she has proceed to give some little pink pills to convince me cars like that are not real.(it is cheaper that way)
WHAT A CAR!!!!!!!!!! WHAT POWER!!!!

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAYUM!!! That car is BAD ***. All show and all go...what more can you ask for(other then good brakes to stop). Was that like 0-150 in about 7.5 seconds? Congrats on a killer ride! :2tu:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Verry nice......Will it swat bumble bees? :D

BTW...Perfection

You must be registered for see images

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
simply the most beautiful viper i have ever seen, hopefully what i will be able to get in 15 years, AWESOME!!!

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do that to my car, but I just don't think the creampuff will handle it. I've had older cars, and they are stronger. Should I think about a rebuild, or just bolt on the TT and see what it will do? How much should I expect to spend for that kind of a set-up? :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car has turned out exactly like I wanted it to. I think what pushed me over the edge was seeing the new coupe. In my opinion, the gen2 (particularly the gts) has the best body lines of any car under $250k, plus I'm a sucker for the blue/white combo, add to that the power Jason can get out of this engine while remaining truely daily drivable... it's a no-brainer!!

As far as the specs on my engine, well there are a few guys locally who would love to know exactly what I am running. Because of this, I don't want to let my cat completely out of the bag. Obviously, it has nothing to do with you guys but there are a lot of eyes watching around here. Let me just say that the 0-150 video was on 10lbs(my low setting). That's about 780rwhp and 880rwtq. I am running the AEM set up. I have it set to run 7lbs in second, ten lbs in 3rd, and then it goes up from there...

I'm glad you guys like it. You should see it from the passenger seat!!

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom Slick,
If I were you, I would talk to Jason. It sounds like you should just go ahead and build the motor and then put the TT setup on it.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Gary, that is one BADASP car you got there! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery