My unbelievable E-bay, Florida, scam! I lost $1000.00 - Beware

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I look at your story this way. You didn't know that there were people like there are among this group who would take the time to look at a car for you...frankly, I wouldn't have thought so either until I came here.
You did the right thing by scrutinizing the cars in person (as opposed to sight unseen, trust) and turning them down.

I got worried when I read your story...it sounded to me like you were going to buy the SRT on a rebound...like your best girlfriend just dumped you and you were going to marry the ***** down the street. I'm glad the car was no good and you didn't buy it. If you want a gen II then get a gen II.

All you're out is $1K? Phew, damn lucky...had more chance of going down worse. Now you have the proper dose of skepticism on car sellers and you now know how to shop for a viper and where to go. Forget about E-bay.

Damn, Damn lucky if you ask me.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a big eBay buyer but did get burned by a guy in Brimingham, AL last month on a claaic car. Cost me a grand when I dumped the car that I had shipped to me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21