My Viper in Jack-in-Box commercial

Johnbennett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car just got back from being used in an upcoming Jack-in-the-Box commercial. They put white stripes on my '99 RT/10 and it looks so good I told them to leave them on. It will be a 30-second commercial and the car is in most of it, so look for it in about 2 months.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you don't have a '92 or '93 RT/10 or they would have stuck on one of those antenna balls! Also, I don't think Jack's head would fit in a GTS
clown.gif
I do remember one other commercial of theirs where he was driving a late 60's convertible muscle car. I think it was a red Camaro with white stripes. Congrats and I'll be looking for the ad.

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John
You now have bragging rights to owning Jack's car! They called me to use my 00 RT/10 again but I sold it and it was just totaled at PIR.
I offered to let them use my Yellow 01 RT/10 but something about McDonalds yellow didn't work for them. Picky, picky.
They put the vinyl stripes on my car too and it looked great. I was concerned about the stripes leaving marks or the paint underneath not fading consistently so rather than risk it, I took them off. That is a royal pain though...wait until you try to get the adhesive off!!

BTW they did put a Jack Ball on an antenna placed on the front windshield and I have the ball. Also, Jack's last car before my Viper was a Copper/orange GTO

Andy

Andy,Jack::snewcar(2).JPG

Andy::sViperwithJack(2).JPG

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that you in the Viper? Man you gotta big ole head!
laugh.gif

That restaurant isn't in GA, I wonder if you could get a copy of the commercial and have it hosted on a server so the entire Viper community could see it?

Keep the stripes they look great!

OP
OP
J

Johnbennett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies!! I did meet Jack because I went up to South Pasadena where they were shooting the outside scenes and watched them.

Andy, I was a picture of a Viper crashing at PIR. Was that you or the new owner? What is your email so I can send you a note?