N.E. Viper Club Auto-X results Ft. Devens

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Here are the results from the Oct 21, Auto-X @Ft. Devens.
The Course is 1 1/2 miles long using the old runways. This is a great course set up for larger and fast cars such as Vipers, Vettes, Mustangs etc. One of the Course designers is an viper owner and instructor, Paul Lussier. Paul is a former member of the NE Viper Club.
Congratulations to Rick Desrosiers in his Yellow 2005 Dodge SRT-10 viper who turned in the fastest viper time on street tires beeting out Tim Cloutier in his 97 Shelby Viper by .388 seconds. Ricks fastest time was 123.113 seconds.
Steve Cullinane who is new to Auto-x had a best of 127.302. Steve gets the most improved time of the day award!
Many thanks to our instuctor Paul Lussier who helped us all better our times.
Paul turned in a Super fast lap of 111.353 on old race tires. That guy can drive!!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see a grudge match brewing...

Sounds like the course was a bit faster this time. Sorry I missed that one. Then again I hate missing any event.

Rick, time for some racing slicks. Forget the looks, go for speed this winter!

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, nobody really needs to know how many Vipers were there that day.;) Had a great time again, this was my second time around and I must say that I have improved quite a bit, considering the first time they made it clear that I needed to have an instuctor ride with me.Seems I was having a hard time finding the course.Congrats to Rick, nice job! Tim, thanks for taking the time to pull these weekends together, it is a great place to practice ones driving skills in a safe and friendly environment.

Steve:drive: