n.o.s

ubnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have the NX system on my car and it works great. It is the wet shot system with the bottle opener switch and the blanket heater switch in my lower dash. I would highly advise you to do this because you don't want to have to get in your trunk every time to turn the bottle on. Right now it is up to the 200hp. shot at wide open throttle. I plan to bump it up to the 300hp. shot sometime just to see what it is like. Good luck and watch using it in 1st or 2nd....gets very scary!

OP
OP
U

ubnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not make any other mods at the time of the NX install. I have other mods but that was the only one I did at that time. Can you feel it? O....MY...can you ever! It is the most unreal feeling after you get it installed. Just imagine that 200hp. at an instant burst....that is more than most cars out there! It throws me in the back of the seat every time, and I get to 140mph..very very quick! Everytime I take someone for a ride they tell me it is like riding a ride at Six Flags...the instant rush and the speed is amazing. The false switch next to the fog light is my system turn on. I then have the bottle turn on switch horizontal below that switch. There is also a purge button there and next to it is the bottle heater switch. I did not install it...Mid South Viper Performance in Nashville did mine. I have a 12lb. bottle in the trunk and all lines are braided for that clean race look. I can email you pics if you would like...let me know and I will take some today.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jguevara:

ubnbit

can you feel the hit?
sorry about the 20 questions, just need the knowledge to make my
decision.u

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you feel it? A 50hp shot on my old turbo talon would throw you back in your seat. 200HP must be CRAZY!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want your NOS system to compliment your vipers looks and speed,be able to install/remove in minutes,its TOOFAST NOS 4U.My 150rw shot will put a stock genII in the 10's.TRUE

OP
OP
U

ubnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jguevara,

I am kinda embarrassed to tell you my hp and torque gains for all the other huge numbers posted here. But o well..maybe someday I can reach them. Remember mine is a GEN1 engine.

Without NOS 386.0 rwhp, 436.4 rwtorque
With NOS 520.6 rwhp, 656.7 rwtorque

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark / ubnbit,

Your numbers on your 96 look pretty consistent with my 95 and we have about the same mods as well. So, we both might be on track where we should be.

Here is my Dyno sheet with the NX system using the 200 shot.
16595viperdyno.jpg

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ubnbit,

Not sure, did not do anything special, except make sure the bottle presure was at 1050 PSI. It does initially hit hard with the torque and did this on two seperate N2O pulls, but it drops off.
Not sure what the AF curve should look like either?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine