Need a couple of pics...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am making a spotter card for our local club and need a few pictures.

Hi-Res:
1. Side View of a Red Gen 1
2. Side View of a White Gen 3
3. Blue Sneaky Pete Logo

[email protected]

I'll post pics of the card when I have it done ;)

Basically it will be a Texas flag with a red viper, white Viper and a blue logo...sould turn out pretty cool...

Thanks!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What size will the spotter card be? If it's smaller (business card, etc.) trying to get 3 car images to look good on that small of a space may be tough...especially with a flag in the background. It'll get pretty busy pretty fast. Plus, if the lighting on all 3 cars isn't the same (one taken in a studio, one on a cloudy day, one on a really sunny day) they won't look good together; it won't look like a seamless piece. You can fix a lot of things in Photoshop but lighting isn't one of them.

That said, this idea is absolutely kick-ass if you can a.) get pictures all shot in the same light and b.) put it on a slightly larger format (6" x 9" postcard, etc.). Let me know if you want help, Ryan!

Last edited:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still need a blue sneaky pete? I have one at about 2 megapixles (not full res, but might be good enough). Of course, I could always go outside and get you one at 4 megapixels if it's that important.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960