Need a GTS Chrome Gas assembly... anyone?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best bet is to have R&J Distrib. chrome your's. I think they sell them with exchange. Have you tried a local chromer or Calchrome.com?

OP
OP
J

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry I meant stock non-chrome, sorry!! anyone have one they are willing to part with? (OEM)

w8liftn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently purchased a new one for my GTS because my old one was peeling. If you want to buy one to chrome my old one is perfect, if you want to put it on your car as-is the base looks fine but the cap is flawed. Polished up it looks good but if you don't stay on top of it you can definately see where the coating peeled. Let me know if you are interested. I can take pics if you need them.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry I meant stock non-chrome, sorry!! anyone have one they are willing to part with? (OEM)

Is there something wrong with yours? I'm gonna be polishing one up w/i the next few weeks. I'll let you know how it turns out. (If that's what your needing)

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with yours? I'm gonna be polishing one up w/i the next few weeks. I'll let you know how it turns out. (If that's what your needing)

Post a thread and pics when done. I need to take the spot off of mine. I polished it a little before... but needs more I guess.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do they charge to chrome them?
Mine look like shiit too, not so much the cap but the base and hinge.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang