Need a Viper Checked Out in Sugar Land TX

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering buying a second Viper that is located in the Sugar Land Texas area. It is a 2006 SRT-10 Coupe. I would greatly appreciate if I could get someone to run by and look at the car. I'm trying to buy it over the internet so I'm not as concerned with cosmetic stuff as I am making sure that its the real deal. I would have it shipped to me in NC.

Please reply to Randy Cade at 919 434 8325 or to [email protected].

It's worth a dinner to me!

:meal:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Randy...might want to post this over in the Houston area and they will be more able to help out.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering buying a second Viper that is located in the Sugar Land Texas area. It is a 2006 SRT-10 Coupe. I would greatly appreciate if I could get someone to run by and look at the car. I'm trying to buy it over the internet so I'm not as concerned with cosmetic stuff as I am making sure that its the real deal. I would have it shipped to me in NC.

Please reply to Randy Cade at 919 434 8325 or to [email protected].

It's worth a dinner to me!

:meal:

Would you happen to know what color it is? If it is a lease turn in? I might know who the previous owner was. I could look at it for you, but unforunately I can't get over there until next week, I am booked up this week and out of town for the weekend (Sugar Land is about 15-20 miles from my house).

OP
OP
R

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone that offered to go look at the car for me. Unfortunately, if the deal is too good to be true...,IT USUALLY IS!

THE

OP
OP
R

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole thing was a scam. I have been looking for another Viper and have now come upon three different instances where it turned out to be a scam. I will post on the regular board with details.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh