Need GTS Schematic/Blueprint

SpeedRacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm rebuilding my garage and driveway and I need to make sure that I won't be bottoming out. Does anyone know where I can get a side shot of a GTS at a specific scale, so that I can figure out ground clearances, overhang, etc?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions regarding building a garage with a lift, I'm all ears.

Thanks.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would be quicker and more accurate for you to measure it by hand than me import a pic into autocad, scale it accuratly, dimension, output, ect...

plus the pic would have to be taken perpendicular to the front axle for me to get good dimensions off it as most side pics taken from the centerline of vehicle would leave distorted dimensions at the front given the angle. look hear if you dont understand that, Focal length - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
OP
S

SpeedRacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, but I wasn't expecting someone to import a pic into AutoCad. I thought there might be an existing blueprint, like you see in magazines sometimes. If it exists, I figure attaching and sending to the engineer would be easier than trying to take accurate measurements.