Need help finding a wheel!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been running the 17 inch Hart wheels shown in this picture for a LONG time. Unfortunately, I now need to replace just ONE rear wheel. They don't appear to be made anymore, and I've searched the Web extensively without success. I've found a full set for sale with tires in 18, but only need the ONE, rear, 17. Mine have white centers, but any center color will do, and even a wheel that has some repairable damage. Hopefully, someone out there has what I need buried in their garage or would have a good lead to further investigate. Kind of a major issue for me, because if I CAN'T find another one..... that means I'll have to scrap the whole set and start over. Doubly bad because I happen to still LIKE these wheels and don't WANT to upgrade again! Please either post here or PM me at [email protected]. Thanks for any help guys!
Elvis3_sm.jpg

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they dont make them wheels any more, you only option might be to buy the complete set. You never know when you will do it again. I remember seeing a set of hart wheels just like yours accept with black centers awhile back. Goodluck on finding just 1

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, those wheels you saw were the same ones I already mentioned in my post. Unfortunately, those are 18 inch, and I don't need a full set WITH tires. They made a bunch in 17 inch, and I'm sure there are a few hiding somewhere. I might even consider buying another FULL set in 17 inch if I could find them and the price was right! Thanks.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kingman! Awesome to see you here on the forums again and hope this finds you doing very well.

What is the model and width of your Hart rear wheel? There are a few shops around KC that may have a line on them but I think there are probably more specifics needed.

Great to see you here,

Chris

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chris. Hope things are going well in KC. There is NO model name or number associated with these wheels that I'm aware of. I believe they were a special build for Vipers back in the early 2000's. They are simply the standard REAR wheel WIDTH for the GEN II's of that era, at 13 inches. I've already sent PM's to others I knew that had some of these in the past, but nothing back yet. These wheels had some decent popularity back then because there were even LESS aftermarket wheel choices than we have now. Take care, and I'll see you at VOI.10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang