Need help finding ?

PAULIE G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Were can I find the clear plastic protectors that go behind the front wheels and on the lower ends of the front facia to protect from rock chips? I went to a dealer today and the didn't know what I was talking about.

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about a clear bra type of application? There are several...here is something from 3M.

3M product

OP
OP
P

PAULIE G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking for the L-shaped clear plastic that is stuck to the front of the rocker panel on a GTS.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Were can I find the clear plastic protectors that go behind the front wheels and on the lower ends of the front facia to protect from rock chips? I went to a dealer today and the didn't know what I was talking about.

Figures!
I would simply look for some clear adheasive. Cut to the shape you want. It's simply there to protect from rock chips. Hmmmm I'll bet my buddy who does vinyl decals could find some. Just check out a place that cuts their own decals. I'll bet they could help.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Figures!
I would simply look for some clear adheasive. Cut to the shape you want. It's simply there to protect from rock chips. Hmmmm I'll bet my buddy who does vinyl decals could find some. Just check out a place that cuts their own decals. I'll bet they could help.

Paul, That may be the way to go! Wait till you see the price from DC!! :eek:
Right Applique #4709428 MSRP $60.95
Left Applique #4709429 MSRP $60.95

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Paul, That may be the way to go! Wait till you see the price from DC!!
Right Applique #4709428 MSRP $60.95
Left Applique #4709429 "

It's what I like about Chuck, not only he is always there to help us out with any questions/problems, but he is NEVER pushing to make a buck!!!!

It's what i did by using some 3M paint protection film(same stuff than DC use).
Must have cost me $5 per side.

Luc.00GTS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc