Need help from viper nation

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the Hennessey aero kit and have a new hood. I have decided to paint the entire car so the paint matches perfectly. Currently the car is Blue w/ white stripes. I have several questions:

1. If I keep the current color blue, should I:
a. keep the white stripes
b. get rid of the stripes
c. put silver stripes - like the car in the raffle.
2. If you answered c, do you know the correct paint code to the silver stripes used on vipers. (such as the black ones I've seen)? If not, where could I get that info?

3. Should I maybe change the color? I've recently seen a really cool purple-like color (more like that M3 color, not like a lolly pop!), yellow looks awesome, or some other cool color.

Any suggestions would help.
thanks

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. If I keep the current color blue, should I:
a. keep the white stripes -yes
b. get rid of the stripes - no
c. put silver stripes - like the car in the raffle. - better than white
2. If you answered c, do you know the correct paint code to the silver stripes used on vipers. (such as the black ones I've seen)? If not, where could I get that info? - no idea

3. Should I maybe change the color? I've recently seen a really cool purple-like color (more like that M3 color, not like a lolly pop!), yellow looks awesome, or some other cool color. -gag puke

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,
Keep the blue but instead of monochromatic flat white stripes, consider a pearl white like on the Cadillac STS or Lexus LS430.