NEED HELP LOOKING AT Z8 in Melbourne

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEED HELP LOOKING AT Z8 in Melbourne,FL

Wife spotted another Z8 that seems to check out so far...Its a 2002 Z8 Topaz blue crema/crema... I need someone to look at the general shape of the car as if it checks out to you will go next for a full mechanical inspection at BMW....Need someone who anal about condition,(paint,interior wear,etc..lol....I can pay for your time...You can write me at [email protected] or call 801-949-1592 They are supposed to be open tomorrow 12/27 12pm-4pm. It would be great if someone could look then. ...TIA....Kevin

Rosner Chevrolet800 S Harbor City BlvdMelbourne, FL 32901

Last edited:

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in Melbourne on the 1st of January if that's not too late for you. Would be happy to swing by and check it out while on the phone with you.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in Melbourne on the 1st of January if that's not too late for you. Would be happy to swing by and check it out while on the phone with you.

CPPRHD265,
Iam having it looked at by a BMW dealer tomorrow...I plan to give them an extensive list of what to check both in and out...If it passes I still want someone to give it a good once over..If it has not shipped by then or if it fails inspection I will let you know...These cars have a vin plate on every body panel and have to be checked for a few main things that a BMW dealer can check. Thanks for your offer and I will let you know....Kevin