need help with ccw drag pack fitment on 2002 ACR (rear brake issue)

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2002 ACR and I bought a set of CCW drag packs for it off the forum. I am having an issue fitting them on the rears as the wheels are hitting the brake caliper bolt. The wheels came off of a 96-99 GTS so I assume the anti-lock brakes or acr brakes are different in the rear? They are 16" rears with 26x11.5x16 et streets (typical viper drag pack setup).

My question is, where can I find a drag kit aka smaller rear brakes to fit these wheels? If no-one makes them, I will probably just post them up for sale and go with a 335-18 hoosier DR.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like they wont fit without modding a bunch of crap I dont want to deal with. They will fit up to 2000 so if anyone is interested I guess I am going to just sell them and run a DR. The tires are pretty much brand new with stickers still on them.
You must be registered for see images attach

I paid $1200 for them so I will pass the deal along to anyone that wants them.

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2002 ACR and I bought a set of CCW drag packs for it off the forum. I am having an issue fitting them on the rears as the wheels are hitting the brake caliper bolt. The wheels came off of a 96-99 GTS so I assume the anti-lock brakes or acr brakes are different in the rear? They are 16" rears with 26x11.5x16 et streets (typical viper drag pack setup).

My question is, where can I find a drag kit aka smaller rear brakes to fit these wheels? If no-one makes them, I will probably just post them up for sale and go with a 335-18 hoosier DR.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

It's not that hard, you need to simply take the caliper off and take it to a local machine shop and have them shave it down, then shave the bolt down. If I remember right when I did mine we took 0.250" off. Had them all mounted up is 1 day..

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we are on the topic, can you get any bias ply drag slick on to a Gen IV, if so what size.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4