Need Invoice and Fair Price on Silver SRT with Zero miles on odometer

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found a beautiful silver '03 with 0 miles showing on the odometer. What is the invoice price on an '03 and what is a fair price to pay with the '04's already out?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think invoice is in the 72k range, but you can probably find out from Edmunds.com or something.

Regarding price, you can undoubtedly get an 04 for less than MSRP (Woodhouse or Tators I'm sure can accomodate) so something less than MSRP, and more than invoice would be appropriate. I always hear $3-4k per year is the difference in price due to depreciation, so I'd say $3-4k less than what you could buy the 04 for would be appropriate. Maybe right around $80k?

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the invoivce, but I got my 03 silver for $2k under the sticker in August. Hope that helps...

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A silver 03 is the car. I have silver and I don't think the black or red look as good. The lines of the car show up on the silver car better than black or red(my opinion of course). The window sticker was 82K on mine. Of course they were not dicounting in January of 03 on SRT-10's. I have added graphics to the side of mine that look very cool. I have had many comments complimenting the look of my car. I wish I knew how to post the picture. I will send you an email of what my car looks like. I also have windshield graphics for the SRT-10 with snake haeds for the corners. But the Silver is the way to go, then change out the mufflers.

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the car has zero miles on the odo, then the car has probably not been tested by a Viper tech. My driver from Woodhouse told me that every Viper should have 14 miles on it because a Tech drives it a bit to make sure everything is working. I don't know if this is a SOP per Dodge or just what Woodhouse does.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the car has zero miles on the odo, then the car has probably not been tested by a Viper tech. My driver from Woodhouse told me that every Viper should have 14 miles on it because a Tech drives it a bit to make sure everything is working. I don't know if this is a SOP per Dodge or just what Woodhouse does.
It must be Woodhouse----mine had 8 from Roanoke.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine had 5 miles on it from Downers Grove Dodge in Chicago Metro area. It's a Woodhouse thing.

hmmmm.... 9 extra miles 1/4 at a time- Damn, Bill thats over 30 runs in my car before it showed up. I was kinda wondering why there were shreds of rubber in the rear wells :eek:

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, the 14 miles is a Woodhouse thing, but "zero" miles on the odo means it was not driven by a tech period. Isn't that a common practice just to make sure everything is all right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Dave

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think t is for every car. My truck when new had something lke 30 miles on it It was driving up and down roads, over some tough terrain. It's only meant to use the car, not abuse it. Zero miles?...I would rather buy a cra that I know performs and has been inspected.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, the 14 miles is a Woodhouse thing, but "zero" miles on the odo means it was not driven by a tech period. Isn't that a common practice just to make sure everything is all right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Dave

Mine will only have factory miles.....I will be the person that determines if everything is ok. 0 would be fine with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32