Need opinion about a RT/10 I want to sale pls...

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he owes you "around $30k", then you got a fair deal. The car would sell for more than $30k right now. You shouldn't have any trouble getting your money back if you can find someone who is in the market for one. I don't know if you could turn it over real fast for a whole lot more than $35k or so.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mid 30s seems to be what older Gen I's are going for these days... high 30s maybe if you hold out. That is, of course, presuming the car is in tip-top shape, never wrecked, etc.

However, I would think a lot of people would balk at doing the deal over international boundaries...

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DRM,
Since your asking for opinions, I say, sell one of the vettes and keep the viper. Drive it for a while and you will know what I'm talking about. They are a Sh*tload of fun. Bill :usa:

Lefty Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem with my 94. The symptoms are definitely dead battery. When the battery runs down the alarm is automatically set so that you can't start the car until you disarm it.
Simple problem with a simple solution. Changing the battery was simple, it just took so long due to the location of the battery. The engineer who put the battery there should be fired!

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should use the battery jump posts under the hood on the drivers side to charge the battery. No need to access the battery directly. Many owners have recently posted threads about battery issues. Do a search on "charging" or "battery tender" for mor info. :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang