Need Opinions on a 99' GTS

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Need Opinions on a 99\' GTS

02 FE's for $49k?? Tell me where, and how many of then I can buy, and I'll wire you the money.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150020178073&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

EBAY ads don't prove a whole lot. MANY occasions people contact the seller and negociate prices off EBAY, etc... Therefore, the final sale price on the ad is not really what it sold for. I'm not saying it is entirely impossible that car sold for $45K, but I highly doubt it. I bet if you contacted the seller he would say the car actually sold for a higher price that was negociated off EBAY. This happens all the time. So to use low-ball EBAY ads to gauge the market is a big mistake.

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe but their are plenty that go for 50 K...

you'd be surprised how many people were doing good financially a few years ago only for their buisness to go under or get a divorce...

And the first thing that will go will be the viper..The car that is insanely awesome but really just a weekend toy that serves no purpose when your money gets tight...

This is why you see many of them on EBAY with low buy it now prices...

The one I got is from a guy that co owned a few exotic car rentals..Then hiw partner started having problems and the problems carried over to him screwing up his credit and everything...

So maybe I got lucky getting a 99 with 27 K miles for 39K...But hey it dose happen.

OP
OP
B

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I live near palmer too and have driven the car and everything. I am leaning towards another car right now. detils soon but it's a pretty great deal

Drew728

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Call me if interested in a 8,800 mile, showroom condition, Red, silver stripe GTS, 908-415-3606, loaded with options.

OP
OP
B

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

details please how much? mods? paint work? accidents?

Klayfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bluestreak,
Just want to make sure you saw my post earlier, as it was short. You mentioned you were hoping for a solid black '99. I've got that exact car for sale. It's got Cognac interior. Check your private messages.

Steve

Drew728

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Red/Silver stripe 1998 GTS, no paint or body work, used as a show car, to many mods to list, call for more info or email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang