need to sell 96 GTS

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
title says it all. I have title in hand.
96 GTS
48,*** miles
Roe w/ 5#
water/ **** kit
MSD wires
B&B headers
R/T high flows
Bellanger catback
ROn davis alum radiator
larger fan
VEC3
Boost & wideband in pillar
bunch of other stuff I am forgetting, like short throw, crank case breather.I have it on autotrader for $37,500...For personal reasons I would like to move it quickly. whats a good price?
car is in good condition (not great) but good considering the mileage.

ViperClub Classifieds - 96 Roe GTS - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

title says it all. I have title in hand.
96 GTS
48,*** miles
Roe w/ 5#
water/ **** kit
MSD wires
B&B headers
R/T high flows
Bellanger catback
ROn davis alum radiator
larger fan
VEC3
Boost & wideband in pillar
bunch of other stuff I am forgetting, like short throw, crank case breather.I have it on autotrader for $37,500...For personal reasons I would like to move it quickly. whats a good price?
car is in good condition (not great) but good considering the mileage.

Do you have it here in the classifieds too for free since you are a VCA member?

V

Venomiss

was going to put it in tonight. wasnt sure of a price or just put a best offer. i would like to get atleast $34k:dunno::omg:

You could run a $10 carfax on it to attach with the ad. Might help a buyer decide in your favor? Receipts for all goodies listed?
Lot's of pictures listing all faults. Save time and gives the buyer an honest look at your car.
Plus it won't be a deal breaker if they show up and don't know about a flaw.;)

Might want to contact your local AZ club and see if you can put the word out.
Someone local might be more interested since they wouldn't have to pay shipping.

OP
OP
B

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the car? What makes it good instead of great?

I can email more pics than are in the autotrader ad. I said good becuase of the mileage. For the mileage its is in very good condition. Paint is nice, i have clayed and waxed it 3 times in the last year. but it has the origianl rims that have some curb rash on them (it was there when I bought it but I planned on getting some CCWs or HREs ). normal small dings on the fronat fascia for a 49k mile car, some wear on the console and driver seat from the mileage. but the car is not ragged or "beat up". Its a drivers car not a garage queen, while I care for it and maintain it, I still enjoy going for a drive frequently!

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the pics, you could get away with calling it great, just not excellent or mint. Saying good but not great on your car looks like you're downgrading the condition. Excellent color combination. I'd put that in the title.

OP
OP
B

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From the pics, you could get away with calling it great, just not excellent or mint. Saying good but not great on your car looks like you're downgrading the condition. Excellent color combination. I'd put that in the title.

Thanks, I am just trying to be realistic...I know sometimes we list are car and because its "ours" we think its the best. Thank you for the feed back! When she is clean you really wouldnt think it had more than 25k miles.

OP
OP
B

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what sort of payment do you need?? I might be interested. can you post pics of the engine bay??? or email them [email protected]

I will get some pics tonight, the battery died about 2 weeks ago (new mopar installed a few days ago) so the hood was open and it is a little dusty. I will post the pics here and email you!
as far as payment, I have the title in with me...so do you mean a dollar amount or type of mayment?

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to see you selling it so soon. I remember how excited you were when you got it. Good luck with the sale. I know how hard it is to sell nationwide this time of year but maybe you can find someone locally. This is the best time of year around here to own one.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get some pics tonight, the battery died about 2 weeks ago (new mopar installed a few days ago) so the hood was open and it is a little dusty. I will post the pics here and email you!
as far as payment, I have the title in with me...so do you mean a dollar amount or type of mayment?

Method of payment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235