Wrecked 99 GTS ACR for Sale

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
It's been over 3 months since I totaled my Viper (brake line split) http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/648746-Just-Wrecked-My-Dream-Car and the insurance company has finally came to the table.
I have offered to purchase it back from them and would like to know if there is any interest in buying the vehicle whole, before I part it out. As stated it is a 99 GTS ACR with 32000 miles. The drivetrain was untouched in the accident. Car dynoed at 638 with 634 torque.
Here is a list of upgrades and accessories. Please contact me with any questions. I will also take some more photos.

VCA Classified: http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5475&title=wrecked-viper-99-gts-acr&cat=18

Koni Adjustable Shocks
Zero Altitude Brushed Foot Pedals
Belanger Headers
Roe (Kenney Belle) Twin Screw Supercharger with 8.5 lb. pulley
Roe Custom Polished & Ported Heads- 3B Stainless Valves, Crane Springs, Viton Seals,
Roe Water / Methanol Injection System (tank has a hole)
Innovative LC-1 Wideband Air Fuel System with XD-16 Digital Gauge
Autometer Vacuum / Boost Gauge
ARP Head Studs
MSD Fuel Pump Booster
Randomtech Exhaust
High Flow Injectors
Iconel Header Heat Shield
1.7 T&D Shaft Mount Roller Rockers
Billet Power steering pump bracket & Pulley
Vec 3 Computer management
Mgw Lighter, ashtray, glove compartment, shifter, license frame
B & M short throw shifter
K & N Carbon Fiber Airbox and filters
Upgraded Stereo, amp and speakers
Lloyd’s Embroidered Custom Mats
HID 8000k Headlights, and HID 8000k foglights
Custom Valve Covers
Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
Roe Racing silicon radiator hoses with air bleeder
Roe Racing Adjustable Radiator Temperature Control
Pinned Crankshaft
I- Forged Astra 19” Polished Wheels with 5” Dish in Rear & 3” Lip in Front (I think 3 wheels are good and was is damaged but may be repairable)
Tom’s Big Brakes
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks
Gary

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are you looking to get for it and how much $$$ will it take to get her back up and running?

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...at least it's done and you can move on. Nothing's worse than "not knowing". Good luck Gary.

Thanks Matt. It was like something hanging over my head all the time. Glad it's finally coming to an end.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Synfull, PM sent. Interested in a few things if you do decide to part the car out. As was previously said, sorry about the loss of the car, and glad you could get some closure from the insurance company.

fearsuch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
synfull I never heard back from you, maybe you could put a price on here for the car, so everyone knows
or pm me
thanks,

fearsuch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah it looks rough, does anyone want the aftermarket parts/engine/supercharger/rims/rotors/exhaust etc???
the cars to much money for me(I do understand the aftermarket parts are worth lots) I would be interested in the shell for a rebuilder
put a stock engine in it and bring it back to how it was new
the only problem is you would need to find a flood loss for all the parts it needs, since it is hit on every side and really has no good body parts left
I just cant justify $15,500 plus who knows another $20,000-$30,000 in parts
definitely interested in the shell for one of those long time slow builds
or synfull what kind of money do you want for the bare shell if you go that route? you can even give me a p.m.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want a track car, didn't realize the damage was that bad. I am going to have to put a lot of thought into it. I can see 10 to 11k easy, 15 if there were some body panels and the rear axle and diff weren't jacked. still interested though.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah it looks rough, does anyone want the aftermarket parts/engine/supercharger/rims/rotors/exhaust etc???
the cars to much money for me(I do understand the aftermarket parts are worth lots) I would be interested in the shell for a rebuilder
put a stock engine in it and bring it back to how it was new
the only problem is you would need to find a flood loss for all the parts it needs, since it is hit on every side and really has no good body parts left
I just cant justify $15,500 plus who knows another $20,000-$30,000 in parts
definitely interested in the shell for one of those long time slow builds
or synfull what kind of money do you want for the bare shell if you go that route? you can even give me a p.m.

I only want the aftermarket parts so maybe we can put something together if the price works out.

fearsuch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
kngsnke- to fix it right I think you would need to buy another viper parts car, as theres just to many panels destroyed, and viper parts are expensive
mbccenter yeah thats possible, we will have to see if synfull wants to part it out or maybe hes got someone intrested in the whole unit already

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your interest and concerns. My first choice is to sell the car to one buyer as that would obviously be the easiest. If that doesn't work
I will start parting it out. I have listed the car here and on ebay to see if there is any interest as a whole.

I will be away for a few days so if you don't hear from me I will get back to you next week. I will also try to take some better pics and see about the drivers rear wheel, and axle.
I don't think there is a problem with the axle or diff., but i could be wrong.
Thanks

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the rear wheels is at an angle, that's why I said that.

Hey I sent an offer for the whole thing. I can find it though. I am also local to you so no need to deal with shipping which can be a pain.
I would like to talk to you on the phone about it though, no need to get ripped off by ebay fees.

Last edited:

fearsuch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
does this car have a salvage title/rebuildable title? or is it parts only?

Dart451

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be nice to have supercharger. Sure i will be outbid soon

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent. I believe I included my number. I'm 80% sure I want to come buy this, just need some specific details. I would be local pickup as well. Let me know, the sooner the better.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth