Need Your Help = Free Viper T-Shirt

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help the Final Edition Viper Registry and get a Free T-Shirt

The Final Edition Viper Registry has information on over 130 of these unique cars, but there are still a lot of "lost" FEVipers. For a limited time, send information about a Final Edition GTS Viper and receive an exclusive Viper T-shirt.

To help get you started, we've included a list of car dealers with unsold FEVipers and information required. Get the missing data and get a T-shirt. We also welcome information on FEVipers from new owners and any other dealers. Do you have a digital camera? We like pictures!

More information at: www.FEViper.com.

Thanks!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Don't have any FE information (wish I did because I'd love a t-shirt!!), but wanted to let you know that I enjoyed meeting you at our meeting on Saturday. Weather keep attendance down a little, so I hope you'll try us again when mother nature is cooperating!! Please let me know if I can do anything for you......Kurt (the notetaker
smile.gif
)

P.S. You can tell by my sig that red and white is my color!!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was just drooling over ther two FE's at Grapevine dodge last week. They have a 2002 ACR also.

Unbelievable GREAT service dept.

OP
OP
T

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt 97 - Thanks for making us feel welcome at the N Texas Club meeting. I think Bob has me talked into the WOW show in February, so I may need detailing and show tips.

Kurt - I posted the info on FE 43 -- send your size and address for the T-shirt. We also added a picture of FE 26 -- pretty cool with the hood up and American flags.

monnieh -- if you're close enought for a return visit -- I only show a non-ACR at Grapevine so anything more would be helpful.

Thanks y'all for the response.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang