Needing a Quality Shop in Denver CO

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at a Viper in Englewood CO just outside of Denver, and would like a quality Viper shop to inspect the car prior to me making an offer. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn Pribbenow (Viper Tech, cell 303 910-1925, his last name is pronounced prib-in-no (prib rhymes with crib), is the local tech that everybody uses. His Dodge dealership got closed back during the huge shutdown, but last I heard, he was at another local dealership.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn is now turning wrenches at GM working on Z06s and ZR1s. He has a pretty good shop with all his tools on his compound (home) but there is a long gravel road from the pavement to his house. He is the ONLY one who has worked on my Viper and most others here in Colorado. he is extremely trustworthy and honest. Felt very sorry for him when Chrysler dumped the brand new dealership.

Going with another dealer here in this state with the lack or service and shaddy dealings, you might as well play Russian Roulette, seriously. Anyway e-mail Jim Johnson here at the CO VCA and he can pass over Glenn's contact information. That is your best bet.

He can still do just about everything on the Viper from home but can not do warranty work. Wish I could go back in time and not purchase the 7 yr factory Extended Warranty. Complete waste of money now.

Dodge needs to understand that they have a very big problem in the state of Colorado and unless they rectify that situation, Viper sales of the new GEN V will be poor here for that very reason and mostly that reason alone.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that doesn't work out, Fort Collins Dodge has a Viper tech named Duane. He does all my Viper work. As long as your snake is not too heavily modified, I would trust him.
Call him at (970) 226-5340. Note Fort Collins is about 1 hour north of Denver.