Needing Help about a car in Chicago

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of this car and owner. I am very close to pulling the tirgger on this car but being 800 miles away I would greatly appreciate any information about this car. Also is there a reptible shop in Chicago that you recomend to do a PPI on the car? Thanks again for all of the help. Here is the Ebay link.

Dodge : Viper: eBay Motors (item 110538971216 end time Jun-03-10 13:53:16 PDT)

V

Venomiss

Sampognaro's Automotive Repair
‎301 Illinois Street, Park Forest, IL 60466-1119(708) 481-9560‎

They also have a VCA club hotline for Illinois group that might help you.
Club Hotline: 630-415-3642

Last edited by a moderator:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, wow Bill Sampognaro is not far from there at all! Right in his neck of the woods. I would most certainly ask him (he might even know whose it is).

OP
OP

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys I got into contact with Bill Sampognaro and he is going to check the car out for me. I appreciate all of the help, especially to a non member but a member here shortly I hope so. Thanks again.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good price if everything is good to go......wish I had paid that for mine. Oh well it's been a blast....easy come, easy go.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys I got into contact with Bill Sampognaro and he is going to check the car out for me. I appreciate all of the help, especially to a non member but a member here shortly I hope so. Thanks again.

Bill is the best. Hope it works out and you get it. Good luck.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill and Tracy are awsome! They know their vipers that's for sure....think they have 9.

I have had mine in his flossmoor shop and they do outstanding work!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This passage in the text was a bit scary....

I had it inspected by Super Viper Systems of Carol Stream, IL before my purchase. They checked clutch, rear-end, trans, linkage, underside, suspension, compression, cooling, including test drive and a check for all Technical Service Bulletin updates issued by Chrysler.

Its a good idea to have someone reputable check it out for you. Bill S definitely knows these cars and will give you the straight scoop on it. Hope it works out for you!