NEVCA Christmas Party, Dec 1st.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, thanksgiving isn't even here yet and I'm talking to you about Christmas. Just like Walmart and Lowes! This year we have made a big commitment to the Christmas party and booked a room at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua NH for December 1st. We have lots of fun things planned including raffle items, awards, and entertainment. The hotel is providing appetizers, and a three course meal (salad, dinner, and deserts). It all begins at 5:00 with appetizers and reception time. Check out this menu -Appetizers; Warm Fondue A mixture of Italian and French Cheeses, Cream and White Truffle Oil, Paired with a variety of Rustic Breads Potato Wrapped Shrimp Wild Mushroom Arancini Spanikopita First-Course; Mixed Green Salad Second-Course; ~ Butternut Risotto Stuffed Chicken ~ Chicken stuffed with Butternut Squash Risotto and topped with a Cinnamon *** Cream ~ Pepper Crusted Tournedos of Beef ~ Pepper Crusted Beef in a Caramelized Shallot Cognac Sauce ~ Baked Haddock Florentine ~ Filet of Haddock topped with Sautéed Spinach and Ritz ******* Crumble Chef-Selected Starch and Vegetable Dessert Station; Bourbon Laced Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake topped with Strawberry Sauce and Whipped Cream Eggnog Mousse with a Gingersnap Crisp and Marshmallow Brulée All selections include Fresh Baked Breads, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Assorted Teas Diner will start at 6:00 followed by awards at 7:00. The rest of the night will be socializing, dancing, and drinking. Sorry Puala, no video games this year. For those that want to really get down and party, you can book your room now for $95 per night. See the evite for details on booking your room.See you there!

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe and Viper club officers.
Great job planning and putting together a great x-mas party. A job well done. One of the best I attended!

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, It was good seeing everyone last night. I can't thank the team enough; they all pulled together and did a great job. From the music, the auction table, the videos, to donations, just everything. My wife took pictures that I hope to post soon. Stay tuned!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper