NEVCA - Father Viper - Private pressentation

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is without a doubt the last event of the year. Recently added to our calendar when Roy Sjoberg, AKA father viper offered to do another meet and greet for the New England club. He did this a few years ago, and then again last year. His presentation includes great stories form the design, build, and productions years of our beloved cars. This year he also has a really cool video to show us.

Maybe we can also show our annual Christmas video and commercial for those of you that missed the party this year?

Again, Errol Flynn has volunteered to have us at his home for this afternoon event. I know it was a bit crowed last year, and that event was held in the middle of the week. This year it will be on a Saturday. So mark your calendar, tell your family and friends you are booked for Dec. 15th, then show up to Errol’s home by 1:00. PS; you might want to bring items that you would like him to sign! Just a suggestion! See you there!:headbang:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy is so cool. Got to meet him last summer when he came to the Glenmoore Gathering which had a special viper exhibit that year. I got to park my car next to his red prototype pace car.
He is sharp as a tack at his age too... like 6 hours later in the day still remembered my name after a long day of talking with people. You guys are very fortunate. :1up:

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son still talks about the trains!

Though he gets Roy and Errol confused when he is telling the story.

"Remember we were at the guy who created invented the Viper's house? He had a really cool train set!."
Wish I could make it again this year- too close to Christmas Activities for me to break away for the day.