NEVCA - Quebec Club - June 1-3

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't want to miss this extended weekend event. We have been invited to join the Quebec club at an event they schedule in North Conway, NH on June 1-3.

Check your emails for details. So far I have confirmed 10 members and we are still three weeks out.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The evite for this should be going out soon. If you already booked your room, please also let us know by confirming with evite. If you have not booked your room you will want to do so soon before we lose the blocked room.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this sounds like a great event.
Who's booked In for June 1-3rd....North Conway.

Rick & Paula Desrosier
Glenn & Maria Cote

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June is coming fast....:drive:
Who's "book in" for This combination of Clubs Event..... :dunno:
Rick & Paula
Glenn & Maria
Mark & Francine
Joe & Donna
Scott Tickler

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Laura and I will be coming down just for the day on Saturday. I get back in from Atlanta late Friday night, so that's going to have to do! I am having Viper withdrawals from all the traveling my job has had me doing lately...

:usa: Nick :usa:

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So far we have 14 cars registered. Unfortunately the Stonehurst hotel and restaurant are sold out so it won't be easy to take more members on our side. In fact all of our events were sold out so far.

Are you planning to attend our 5-7 at the Manor ?

Looking forward meeting you guys.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Canada;
I am booked into the North Conway Grand Hotel....very large hotel...$ 119.00 / night...603-356-9300
They have plenty of rooms....hope that helps, if you need more accomadations....
Located off (72 Common Court) Rt 16 behind Settlers Green Outlet Village....major shopping

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's "book in" for This combination of Clubs Event.....:drive:
Rick & Paula
Glenn & Maria
Mark & Francine
Joe & Donna
Scott Tickler
Jack & Marg
Joe & Donna
Nick & Laura

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see some members are going up to No. Conway for the day on Saturday. Is there a schedule of activities for the weekend posted somewhere?
I have no idea if this is a cruize, shopping trip, dinner or all of the above.

Last edited:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone heading up to No. Conway on Friday. We will have a pickup point at Exit 2 off 93 heading North at the Park in Ride. So Far there is:
Rick & Paula
Glenn & Maria
Mark & Francine
Jack & Marg
I think Tee time is at 1:40 don't be late. LOL

Hi Mike
There is a cruise on Saturday, waiting to see weather, and yes all of the above. Paula said she wants to go for a hike. Hope you and Jill can make it. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe or Anybody
Does Anyone know if we are joining the Canadains for dinner.
If not, we should have made reservation for our club to dine somewhere.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have dinner reservations for 7:00 at the stonehurst. We were not able to join the Quebec club, just no room. We will discuss Saturdays agenda Friday night since it looks like we have a 70% chance of rain.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like lots of rain tommorow so i will stay home and work too bad we are going to have such bad weather was looking forward to having fun with the members

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately I JUST got back in the house. No way I'll be awake enough to get down there tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great time, I can't wait to get down to some more events!

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the rain, we are cruising. Leaving the Stonehurst Manor at 11:00. Great time last night with a lot of old and new friends.

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got home and now I'm going to take a nap. The rain couldn't even ruin this event it was so much fun. I wish I could tell you the countless stories we all now share from spending three days together. Thanks to everyone that came all the way north to spend the weekend with us. I hope you enjoyed it as much as Donna and I.

We made several new friends from Quebec that I look forward to seeing again. Maybe next time we can go to Canada.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
Great event, Paula and I had a great time. Golf with Maria, Glenn and Mark on Friday the day before the storm (who knoew it was the black fly festival that day on the golf course). Food was good at the hotel, and that was the first time I mountain climbed with the Viper, nice route ( I'm glad I still have my splitter).

Great job Joe putting this all together.
RICK

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
...This is where we all loose our balls...:omg:
The golf on Friday was a great way to start the weekend event.
What a great time ...even if it rained all weekend.
We enjoyed sharing great food and alcohol, and best of all, great story's with the Canadian Club members.