New AP Engineering top on my green 95 RT 10

MannyG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you all think. I think it rocks. The public interest in my Viper has gone through the roof over the past few days (with the new top on).
:D

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

MannyG

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Manny,

It looks really good! I'm thinking of getting one for my '94. Is the fit as good as claimed?

Paul

OP
OP
M

MannyG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears that the fit is very good. My car was missing the sport bar cap, so I could not secure the rear. However, Jeff is making me some brackets that will solve this problem until I get that missing part. I have been driving it around town without any problems. This included some nasty rain storms in Houston. The top is water tight. Any leaks occur through the windows. Overall, I would highly recommend it. :D

Manny

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the report. I'm still debating on whether or not I will replace my hood with one from a Gen II. I have the typical hood cracks in mine. So, I'm not sure what color I'll end up painting it. It's originally Red, though I'm thinking of doing it in Plum Crazy Purple. Once I know the color I'll order the top either in Red or unpainted.

Have a good Fourth!

Paul

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how is the headroom? That's my only concern, I am 6'4" and I am do not have the seat lowering kit.

I really like the look, and the trunkability........

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't measured exactly, but I have a little bit of headroom left. I don't have a seat lowering kit, and I'm 5'11.

VinR1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful car Manny!!

theres an identical 95 for sale here in College Station that will be in my garage if everything works out... pray for me!!

Im 6'0 with no shoes - do you think my big head can fit under the top with room to spare? Also, is there any way to add additional weatherstrip to the windows to keep out rain? Today is the first sunny day Ive seen in two weeks...

OP
OP
M

MannyG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The seat lowering kit will be a good investment if you are over 6' tall. I just fit and I am 6' tall. I was going to get the lowering kit in the near future.

MannyG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4