New arrival!

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferraris are for people who like the best and those who don't like ferrari majority of the time insult it because they can't afford it. Now if you said lambo is for posers I would agree.

Ferrari's are for people who like the best?... Now I think Ferrari's are awesome and beautiful... but the best?? The new Gen V beats the new 458 in acceleration, lateral grip, stopping, reliability, cost of ownership, rarity, and the very simple fact that it comes with an actual 6 speed and not the flappy paddle. The Ferrari has a better interior and a faster transmission...
I don't insult any car as I am an enthusiast of all cars. But to say that someone should sell their Viper and Mustang to get a Ferrari is just stupid.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new snake is really a quality piece of machinery as far as I can tell so far. +1 on the manuel tranny....was excited to have one!! My Lamborghini, Bentley and Maserati all paddle shifters...what a thrill to have a hand and foot coordination for vehicle operation! I believe the CEO called it "an art" in reference to driving this car in this manner and I must agree. I daily drive a car with a Ferrari engine, but my baby is the new Viper GTS for Weekends only ;)

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Tim the car looks great.

GenI and GenV

IMG_10533.JPG

MCVO cruise night last week, as you can see Tim's Viper got all the attention.

IMG_10545.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave