New B/W Owner!

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

Been on this site for about 2 years, and on a silent Viper hunt for about the past year. I am very proud to say that I just returned home to IL with a beautiful 1996 GTS today! Thanks to Jeff (MrViper99) for being amazingly patient with my questions and dealing with an out of state buyer/making the process so painless and fun.

I'm excited to join the VCA and begin getting involved with the IL VCA every chance I can. Thanks for all the help I've received in the past, and thanks in advance for the answers to the many questions I will have in the future.

Mark

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00236.jpg
    DSC00236.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 13

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on acquiring your dream!

I believe from looking at the pictures you've got Michelin Pilot Sports rather than the newer PS2's...if so, they have a lot less traction than the PS2's. (couldn't believe the difference when I got my set a while back)

Regards,
Aaron

stryfe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase! That is my favorite color combo, as well. I actually argued a bit with my wife about it the other day after she saw pictures I took of a local's B/W TT GTS and she didn't think the colors worked very well. I love my steel grey '00 ACR but I would not mind adding blue with white stripes to the stable some day.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the tires are stock, consider changing them out so your right foot can spend more time in it rather then feathering it just to keep it straight. Enjoy it.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best color Viper Ever! Congratulations! Agree with Aaron an Viper4Christ about the tires as well...what a difference it makes!