NEW ENGLAND REGION EVENT - DYNO DAY, AUGUST 4th, WORCESTER, MA

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Posted this in "General" too - hope that's Ok moderators... this is our first "real" event, so I want to make sure everyone sees it)

Ok, New Englanders....

There have been some changes in the club recently, and we've gotten off to a late start for this season, BUT, it's going to be a GREAT SEASON of Viper activities!

We will have our fall foliage run, and we will also have a scenic cruise later this year. We're going to do some more "Active" things also, including a drag racing day, and an autocross day and an outing to F1 for some go-kart racing and a luncheon. HOWEVER, the next thing is

DYNO DAY - AUGUST 4th!!!!

The guys at New England Dyno in Worcester, MA have offered up their facility for a great event. The fun starts at 10am, and will include giveaway goodies (and they are good goodies), a fun-filled day or dynoing (let's see who'se got the most venemous snake!) and we will have a barbecue.

All current New England members will be receiving a mailer in the next few days about this event. You DO NOT need to pre-register, but I would appreciate a headcount so I can plan how much food to bring for the BBQ.

If you want to dyno your car, the cost will be about $75 (exact costs will be in the flyer). The food and BBQ is on the house. If you DO NOT want to dyno your car, COME ON DOWN anyways and meet the folks in the club, have some food, and enjoy a great day of Viper camaraderie.

Watch your mailboxes! This is our first big event, and it's going to be a great time!

If you are NOT a current member, NOW IS THE TIME to sign up! Contact our region officers to get signed up - there is still time to get registered before this event. You can email me at [email protected] and I will make sure you get registered in time. Directions and exact costs will be in the newsletter, and posted here in the next couple of days.

So, FOOD, VIPERS, FRIENDS, DYNOING, FUN! It's going to be a great time - I hope to see all the New England Snakes out there. I will be meeting up with some folks from the North side of Boston to caravan down - I will post info for those who want to caravan together.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte