New Fangs Viper logo neon sign

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this sign? The one I have is making a hissing noise (no pun intended), and the red neon light flickers. Is this common Cost $450.00 plus $30.00 s&h from dodge.com 22"x24"

code:without flash
639IMG_0339-med.JPG

code: with flash
639IMG_0336-med.JPG

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this sign? The one I have is making a hissing noise (no pun intended), and the red neon light flickers. Is this common Cost $450.00 plus $30.00 s&h from dodge.com 22"x24"

If I had a guess, I'd say no. I've ordered some stuff from Viper headquarters over they years and alot of it comes damaged. I used to buy back issues of Viper magazine and theyd come ripped or crumpled, and my raffle car I bought for $30 came in a crushed box and the plastic engine compartment piece had broken off and was lying in the back of the box. I called VCA and they blamed DHL and said "we'd would never mail a damged car". Well, I called back Friday to get the status on my replacement and was told they had to wait on a new shipment to come in b/c all the models they had were damaged. Sounds like mine WAS damaged (along with all the others they had) before it was shipped to me.