New Fangs Viper logo neon sign

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this sign? The one I have is making a hissing noise (no pun intended), and the red neon light flickers. Is this common Cost $450.00 plus $30.00 s&h from dodge.com 22"x24"

code:without flash
639IMG_0339-med.JPG

code: with flash
639IMG_0336-med.JPG

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this sign? The one I have is making a hissing noise (no pun intended), and the red neon light flickers. Is this common Cost $450.00 plus $30.00 s&h from dodge.com 22"x24"

If I had a guess, I'd say no. I've ordered some stuff from Viper headquarters over they years and alot of it comes damaged. I used to buy back issues of Viper magazine and theyd come ripped or crumpled, and my raffle car I bought for $30 came in a crushed box and the plastic engine compartment piece had broken off and was lying in the back of the box. I called VCA and they blamed DHL and said "we'd would never mail a damged car". Well, I called back Friday to get the status on my replacement and was told they had to wait on a new shipment to come in b/c all the models they had were damaged. Sounds like mine WAS damaged (along with all the others they had) before it was shipped to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude