New foot pedals and tires

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got these new Brushed SS Foot Pedals-They have not been on the market very long. I really like them ,the oem were ok but I wanted nicer looking pedals. I know these will not be every ones cup of tea but they look nice and even nicer in person. Also have very nice feel to them.

Well I made the plunge with tires-the michelin run flats were not doing the job for me. I wanted a better riding and a little more sticky tire. Not much tire options but I chose the non run flat Pirelli Pzero Rosso-front 275/35/18 Rear 355/25/19. I know the rears are little wider and Jon at parts rack said about 1/2" lower than oem. Jon said others are using these tires with great success. I know the wear factor will be a little less ,but this will depend on how I drive the viper. I will have them put on tomorrow along with a set of spring caps. Dont know what tire pressure to put in?? Later I probably will go with different suspension for more lowering. Ill see. (Hope the Pirelli's help)

Also will have some more pics and info in a few days

Some pics of the Foot Pedals and tires

11160SS_Pedals-med.jpg

11160Foot_Pedals_Install_edited-1-med.jpg

11160new_ss_foot_pedals-med.jpg
11160Pirelli_Pzero_Rosso_18-19-med.jpg

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my Pirelli's today, now just waiting on good old i-forged for my wheels that should have been here last week. Where did you get your tires? They have been on back order forever. Noce pedals by the way.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the foot pedals I received my pedals last week,I couldn't figure out how to post a picture . You should of mentioned Zero Flight Altitude . They do look good .

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for comments

Got the tires at parts rack-put order in wednesday and got them today. Really like doing business with Jon. Every thing comes super fast.

Z06-what size tires did you order-seems like(could be wrong)your going with 19 & 20. I should find out about noon tomorrow how the tires perform. I think you have got your viper slammed pretty good. How are you liking your new ride-it looks great.

I dont know what pressure to put in the Pirelli's. Anyone got a suggestion.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yelloh--should have mentioned-Zero Altitude-I really like those people. They make very nice products. Its good that you can order the logo in different colors.

Install was easy except the gas pedal was a little difficult. Just about got stuck-Thought I was going to have to yell for my wife to come down and pry me out of the viper. :D Not much room to work under that area.

Yelloh if you havent figured out on posting pics. Here is way I do it

-When your posting
-Go to your gallery
-click on your pic for larger pic then scroll down to UBB code
-Highlite the code then right click on highlite and then click on copy

-Then go back to your post and right click in the area you want the pic. Click on paste and img will appear. Then just follow normal procedure for posting

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good God! Zero Altitude has some nice stuff but geeze the viper tax is incredible. How do they sleep at night. I mean $425.00 for some Gen II side sills that say Viper Rt/10. Thats crazy!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love those pedals my friends make at Zero Flight Altitude. All their products are top shelf custom made from the finest materials. if you want something custom made they will do it for you.

Robbie

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for comments

Got the tires at parts rack-put order in wednesday and got them today. Really like doing business with Jon. Every thing comes super fast.

Z06-what size tires did you order-seems like(could be wrong)your going with 19 & 20. I should find out about noon tomorrow how the tires perform. I think you have got your viper slammed pretty good. How are you liking your new ride-it looks great.

I dont know what pressure to put in the Pirelli's. Anyone got a suggestion.

My bad, your right. I have 20's on the rear. The ride on my car is good but I only drove it for a week. It's on jack stands in the garage waiting for some new wheels. Let me know how you like the tires, Mine wont be up for another couple of weeks. Btw, beatuiful color! :usa: :2tu:

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm very curious to hear how those tires perform. Please post feedback on them as you are able. If anyone else has any experience with the Pirellis, please chime in as well.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The side sill covers with logos and painted letters are much higher in price

I got the brushed ss sill covers for 150.00 ,the ones with logo and color letters were priced over 300.00, but are beautiful covers.

I have been able to shop around for accessories and come up with good prices.

Thought I would get the Pirelli's put on today, but a couple of workers called in sick. Maybe tomorrow. Anxious to get them & spring caps installed. The side walls are small but this could help performance wise. Very nice looking tire. The rears are wide dudes. I think by Friday I will be able to post some pics & results.

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Z06--you have more patience than I have. If I just got my Viper and a week later put it on jack stands for a period of time like you have, I would go nuts.

Robbie is right-Zero makes good quality products.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going nuts. I-forged was supposed to have my wheels done last friday. I called them and they said the holiday put us behind. Now it's the 20th. I'm loosing my mind. Me and the fiance took a ride to malibu in the lexus instead of the Vipe. It was perfect weather for cruising to. Nothing like buying a 90k car and putting on jacks! :usa:

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The unbelievable part of the pedal deal is that fact that DC puts a pedal in the viper that turns to rust. They claim the pedals are made of aluminum but it has iron in the metal as you can hold a magnet to it. Rusty pedals on a 100,000.00 car. Whats next? Where else are they going to cut corners to save money?

OP
OP
H

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper had 2000 miles and the clutch and brake pedals were turning a rust color.

With just 900 miles my son ,when he first saw the viper, said "dad you got to do something about the pedals."

Now the dead pedal and gas pedal did not turn.

The more I drive the viper the better I like the new pedals. A little pricy but very good quality. Happy with the purchase.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960