New Guy From the Rock

Canadian Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals,
New viper owner here from Newfoundland Canada, Been lurking for awhile reading up on the car.
Sold my GT500 Shelby in the fall and the quest started to find a viper.
Pulled the trigger a 2004 SRT10 last month,(I think I'm the only Red on the island) put about 200kms on it and tucked it away for winter! Come on Spring!
Over the Winter I plan to install a few LED's and preform some maintenance, (fluids and a paint correction).

Cheers
Mike

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome to the VCA, If you have been lurking then you know to be careful with the new Beast till you get to know it.

Bruce

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a black Sky Redline................Traded it for the Viper after I found out it would barely get above 150 wide open. It was a really fun car otherwise..................

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sold my Red Redline to an ex gf. I loved the car. GM made a mistake when they pulled the plug on them
Yeah, that turbocharged 2.0L motor was amazing for being so small. And I thought that the handling was better than a Miata. Also has the cool clamshell hood. Lotsa fun...............just not as much fun as a Viper.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations on your purchase. you won't be alone on the Rock. Theres around 30 or so. Proberly more then the rest of the Maritimes put together. So what part of the Island are you living at. The wifes from Bell Island.

OP
OP
C

Canadian Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys!
Hey NSViper, Living in St John's, I know of 6-7 on the Island but 30 wow! I thought there were a lot of Shelbys maybe 12 or so!... Geez and I thought I had the only red oh well :dunno:
On a side note My son and I spent a lot of time on Bell Island with the Dirt Bikes Sadly I don't heal as fast anymore...
Cheers

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys!
Hey NSViper, Living in St John's, I know of 6-7 on the Island but 30 wow! I thought there were a lot of Shelbys maybe 12 or so!... Geez and I thought I had the only red oh well :dunno:
On a side note My son and I spent a lot of time on Bell Island with the Dirt Bikes Sadly I don't heal as fast anymore...
Cheers
I went over a couple years back to watch Targa, and stopped in at the Dodge dealership on Topsaill rd, they told me they know of 26.
Dirt biking Ha. ya the older we get the longer the recovery

OP
OP
C

Canadian Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met Ralph Gilles and team Viper last year at that event,I think they were driving a 08 ARC. I got to ride in the Maserati MC12, at a charity autox event, OMG what a car! Targa is a pretty cool event! Maybe we even were chatting!
Small World!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang