New here

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thats just one of the "fleet"
You must be registered for see images

you seem a decent guy so im going to help you out. you have too many toys. make a donation to the "i need a friggen bike" foundation. all chopper donations are 100% not write off-able. just think of the joy you could bring to some poor slobs face. and if you amoritize your donation over 100 years, thats only .50 cents a day. needless suffering can end with your help... :D

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
cross country sounds great to me.
bought my 2000 rt/10 with 7,500 on it a little over a year ago.
just turned past 30,000. some of us buy cars to actually drive and enjoy them..
love the choppers. you can never have to many toys, just need to have enough time to enjoy them.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the land of Snake Skin Green! I'm so happy to hear that you drove the wheels off of that beast! I completely agree, it's nice to look at in the garage but much more fun to drive!:drive:

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you seem a decent guy so im going to help you out. you have too many toys. make a donation to the "i need a friggen bike" foundation. all chopper donations are 100% not write off-able. just think of the joy you could bring to some poor slobs face. and if you amoritize your donation over 100 years, thats only .50 cents a day. needless suffering can end with your help... :D
hahaha thats good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4