New here

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picked up an 08 in march in VA and drove it home to Cali.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thankx.
So anyone from around the Sacramento area? Tried to post in NorCal but couldnt.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. I saw your posts a while back on the "other site." Do I have to mention that you picked the best color combo of all time? :headbang:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn thats alot of miles and gas. I wonder if shipping it would have been cheaper due to gas costs, your time, and depreciation due to the miles.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn pteam. driving that across the country sounds like a ton of fun to me. its an added bonus that he bought it in VA. :drive:

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn thats alot of miles and gas. I wonder if shipping it would have been cheaper due to gas costs, your time, and depreciation due to the miles.
I bought it to drive, not sit and look at it. Depreciation because of miles dont mean **** to me.

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn pteam. driving that across the country sounds like a ton of fun to me. its an added bonus that he bought it in VA. :drive:
It was a blast. outran tornados in oklahoma, got tickets by some ********** highway patrol in arkansas. saw all kinds of stuff.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
awesome pics! I drove my new one home from wisconsin was like an 8 or 9 hour drive and I know my ankles were dieing for cruise control ;)

V

Venomiss

Welcome and great pictures. Good to see your car being driven!!!!

Sent a PM to you-hope that gives some good information and the mods will fix your not being able to post in the NorCal section.

Since you like to drive be sure to check out the Western Canada section for this summer.
Asps in Jasper 2 cruise if you've got the time.:2tu:

Any more pictures??:)

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I bet that was one heck of a road trip. I for sure agree about putting miles on the beasts and will be driving mine as much as possible. Thanks for the pics, that is one awesome SSG Snake. Nice bike also. Welcome to the club. Do you plan on doing any mods to the Snake?

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man I bet that was one heck of a road trip. I for sure agree about putting miles on the beasts and will be driving mine as much as possible. Thanks for the pics, that is one awesome SSG Snake. Nice bike also. Welcome to the club. Do you plan on doing any mods to the Snake?
as of right now just a catback system. Being in Cali i have to deal with there communist smog requirements.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i knew from your pic you had to have a bike. NICE ONE!! i wonder which would be more fun, cross country in the viper or chopper. you a rock star or something?

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and great pictures. Good to see your car being driven!!!!

Sent a PM to you-hope that gives some good information and the mods will fix your not being able to post in the NorCal section.

Since you like to drive be sure to check out the Western Canada section for this summer.
Asps in Jasper 2 cruise if you've got the time.:2tu:

Any more pictures??:)
Thankx.

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i knew from your pic you had to have a bike. NICE ONE!! i wonder which would be more fun, cross country in the viper or chopper. you a rock star or something?

Thankx, I think the chop would be fun to take cross country but i'd definatly need a chase vehicle for clothes and stuff. Nah no rock star.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to agree when we hear those say that you are creating depreciation by DRIVING the car is like saying we will never shoot the new gun at a robber because it will lose its value. I bought my car to drive it....isn't that what a car is for? Congrats on a great looking car. Wondered about your gas mileage......I just returned from the Route 66 "Fun Run" along Route 66 in Arizona. Was a 350 mile round trip from 1,110 ft in altitude to over 7,000 ft in altitude and back. Averaged 22.4 mpg with a Paxton S/C and 3:55's! Was KIND to the throttle with the exception of a couple of 140mph jaunts, but overall took it just above the speed limit of 75.......I was really impressed with the results! PS.....didn't mean to step on your thread!

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to agree when we hear those say that you are creating depreciation by DRIVING the car is like saying we will never shoot the new gun at a robber because it will lose its value. I bought my car to drive it....isn't that what a car is for? Congrats on a great looking car. Wondered about your gas mileage......I just returned from the Route 66 "Fun Run" along Route 66 in Arizona. Was a 350 mile round trip from 1,110 ft in altitude to over 7,000 ft in altitude and back. Averaged 22.4 mpg with a Paxton S/C and 3:55's! Was KIND to the throttle with the exception of a couple of 140mph jaunts, but overall took it just above the speed limit of 75.......I was really impressed with the results! PS.....didn't mean to step on your thread!
How was Rt. 66? I've heard alot of it is in bad shape. Cant really remember what kinda mpg i was getting. was pretty decent tho. Alot of the days were spent doing 40 mph and less in severe rains storms. Those windshield wipers arnt the greatest I've ever seen. so those days were by far worse than the clear weather ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456