New Hoosiers

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got my CC running right and now playing catch up for the rest of the year. I was on Tirerack web site and noticed Hoosier no longer makes the R05's but a new R6 tire. And they do not make a 305 anymore...only a 295 or a 315. What is everyone running up front now? What is the new VRL tire sizes? Thanks!!! Brian

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Janni! Also, what tire pressures do you recommend with those hot/cold? I also read today at the Hoosier web site that they recommend at least 3 degrees negative camber?! Are you running that much?
Brian

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're running the VRL Hooisers - so I am sure they ar enot recommending that for them- they may for the RS06, etc. Not familiar with those tires.

We're running about 1.4-1.8 neg front and about .7 to 1.1 neg front - depending on whether it's a right hand turn course or a left. I don't think that you can get to -3.0 in a CC with the stock eccentrics or the camber shim kit.

We run about 38+ PSI hot. Staggered starting pressures based on left / right turn abuse and about 3 psi less for the rears. can be roughly 29F and 26R, +/- 1-2 PSI based on which side gets leaned on more.

Others like the pressures much lower - like 32-34 hot.

Your mileage may vary. :laugh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger