New license plate ;)

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I wasn't sure if this would work or not, but they came in the mail today so i guess they are! :)

I thought this would be hilarious and I figured 90% of the people who see this will get a good laugh. My g/f will kill me once she sees it, but hopefully that won't be for a while ;) I'm 23 so i figured why not!

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont get it, they work.. but if i hit refresh they turn into red x's.. am i not able to host a ofoto.com picture?

can someone host them for me?

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wait. I see it now. You just have to "unfocus" your eyes. That is a great plate. Perhaps the best I have ever seen.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok silver snake you have email, thanks for hosting :)
I thought you could link ofoto, webshots etc pictures to a forum but i guess not?

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always late but worth the wait. Here they are...

5163license_plate3-med.jpg

5163license_plate4-med.jpg

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The right gap of the trunk seems a bit bigger than the left. Is it just the angle the picture was taken?

good question, i just looked and it is off, by alot! Not really noticeable unless you really looking i guess, now i cant help but look at it!

any ideas how to adjust it or fix it?

My hood fits 100% perfect with no gap, i guess they lacked on fitting trunk thou lol

GALA-96-GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to get the plate BNKRPT or -CSHFLO but i wasn't able to. So I settled on my new plates MY SNKE. Sorry about the pic, I don't have a good digital camera.

You must be registered for see images

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that I have moved to TX, I need to see how lax they are at decypering a tag.