New Member!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BMC Performance:
Hello all. My name is Bobby, and I live in NC. I have longed for a Viper ~BUT~ cost was/is always an issue. ...........(I personaly don't know of anyone in NC with a Viper) ........We thank you for allowing us to become a member here...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BOBBY........Welcome. NC has quite a few Viper owners, including Ray Evrenham! Janni and Henri Cone are regulars here, and serve as Pres/Tres of the NC VCA. Look em up!

Clarification: Your "membership" here is actually a courtesy "registration"....Once you purchase the car you long for, a Viper, (even a totalled box of parts and a title qualifies!) you will then become a true "member" by paying $100/year like most owners do.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Bobby. Look up Tom Sessions as well. He is the #1 Viper Tech in NC .... just ask Janni and Henri.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving beside a guy in a new Mustang today. It was jet black (just like my car) and I thought to myself "That is a really beautiful car!" I love my Viper but I really like the looks of the new Mustangs.

Your always welcome to ask anything here.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the site, you'll see others here with Mustangs too
smile.gif
BTW, there's lots of NC vipers, for instance, here in the Triangle, over in Wilmington and over in Winston-Salem (I'm sure some are in Charlotte, but don't know any personally). If you're ever in the Triangle, let me know, and I'll take you for spin (hopefully not literally ;) ).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte