New/Old member

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. I was a member years ago. I had a 99 Black GTS that I loved but sold it for when I fell in love with Hummer H1's. I missed it all these years and bought a new to me viper a couple months ago. I also just bought a SRT-10 Ram and love it too. Just wanted to say Hi... I have learned so much from this club.
my old Viper
You must be registered for see images attach

I still have that horible splitter if anyone wants it.

My new 2 me 2006 coupe and truck

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice, and congrats on the purchases. I have a Ram as well, but she's a Cummins.:headbang:

Good looking vehicles you have there.:drive:

OP
OP
A

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great to me, cool to have such a truck too.
Thank you very much. I still can't believe how much fun a truck can be to drive. It helps that is sounds like my Viper!

Nice, and congrats on the purchases. I have a Ram as well, but she's a Cummins.

Good looking vehicles you have there.
Thank you. I used to have a Cummins and will have another some day. They are as much fun to mod as the Vipers right?

Welcome back Alice. Nice Viper and a good color choice.

Thanks for the welcome! Even when I did'nt have a Viper I was still lurking here wishing I had never sold my first one. After owning black and red I can say for sure that Red is the fastest color;).

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you. I used to have a Cummins and will have another some day. They are as much fun to mod as the Vipers right?

Yep! Mine is still stock, as I value my warranty. (And I have need it this year - lift pump, ball joints, and few other things). However, I'm pretty involved in the diesel truck scene, and many of my club members are pushing 800+ hp, 1200+ torque on the 03-up Common Rails. Daily drivers too.

Ram will stay mostly stock, as the Viper and SRT8 are my "toys".:)