New owner and first pic...

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all on the forum! Ive lurked silently on the forum long time and just got my '93 a few days ago. Got it off another forum member, and it was a very pleasant experience to say the least
smile.gif
Anyway, hope to learn even more about the car from all you veteran viper owners. You guys are right though, it does take some time to learn how to drive it...properly. Loving every minute of it. Btw, is it normal to spend hours at a time in the garage looking for more things to clean?
smile.gif

You must be registered for see images

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! Congratulations and welcome to the club. Beware of all those wild women who will now be chasing you.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! That sure is a clean 93!! Excellent pick up! Excellent! Welcome to the Club buddy & again, Sweeet Viper!!

newbie[1].gif

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS...that is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet 93...Super clean looking...

I have even heard tell of some owners sleeping in their cars, but they usually don't talk about it...

I have the white 96 RT with blue stripes, and due to the white wheels and brake dust, just couple days ago I took off the rear wheels just to clean the brake dust from the inside of the rim!!! Probably not too nuts, but hey, I am getting there...Of course, I had to clean off the control arms, springs, etc...

Oh yah, then I took some Mequiras #40 (like armorall) and cleaned all the plastic inner fenderwells...and then...

Tomer

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who did you buy it from? The guy near DC had it, then sold it... did you buy from the new owner? Trying to keep track of the car
laugh.gif

MadMaxx

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul I'm glad your enjoying the car. While your still in the cleaning mood look behind the drivers seat. Did I leave my lucky golf shirt there? If so please clean it and send it to me please. The car came from Fla.

OP
OP
P

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIRD:
Paul I'm glad your enjoying the car. While your still in the cleaning mood look behind the drivers seat. Did I leave my lucky golf shirt there? If so please clean it and send it to me please. The car came from Fla.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Dave, I'm definitely enjoying the car! Its been a week now and I cant stop smiling. Looking fwd to the pics of your new ride. Btw, nothing behind the drivers seat but lint. At least you gave me another reason to go into the garage and look at her
smile.gif