New Owner & question

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals,

Been lurking here for some time now just reading up and learning on the Dodge Viper that I purchased. I have a friend that has a Gen 3 which sold me on the Viper.

First off, I purchased a Sapphire blue GTS from Florida and is currently en route to Los Angeles. The car to my understanding has straight pipes and did not have cats (which the dealer kindly installed prior to transport here) so looks like I will be doing some work as it is headed here. Looking for a Corsa exhaust since it has Belanger headers.

1st question - Can anyone tell me if these are stock cats or high flow cats (I wish lol)? Looks to be original OEM as it says OE/CA but have no clue.

2nd - Does anyone want to change my (custom? i think) pipes for their Corsa's + cash maybe? I was told these sound WICKED but unfortunately will not pass smog here.

PICS BELOW

I'm going to post another thread on possible mods to do as I have researched a little and have narrowed it down a little. I'm very excited and cannot wait to get the Beast and ride it.

THANKS!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just looked at the Belanger site and that Cat looks like the belanger Catalytic converters... Can someone please confirm??

It looks almost identical in the pics. If so.... WOOHOOO!!!!!

OP
OP
H

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wait!!! That exhaust looks exactly like the Belanger catback exhaust system. Could it be? A full headers/cat/exhaust system form Belanger in almost new condition? DOUBLE WOOHOO!!!