New owner with a couple questions

NorCalSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I've finally purchased one of my dream cars. I just got it last week from El Dorado Hills Dodge and let me be the first to say if you're looking for an unbelievable deal on a new 06, these are the guys to talk to!

A few questions however...are floormats supposed to come with the car? I've read that the starter button was illuminated, also the sales guys told me I would be sent info on VCA stuff, the magazine subscription, and the SRT track experience.

Anyways, the car is everything I could've imagined and then some (a huge upgrade from my 350z). I have some pics if someone would post them for me. Any other Sacramento Vipers on here?

JP

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can email me the pics and I'll post. [email protected]. I dont think floormats come standard with new cars, but someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. You should get the VCA stuff, but be patient. VCA HQ doesn't seem to get in a hurry when mailing stuff out. you should e-mail your regional President so he can go on and add you to his email list and you'll get all the info/event info he emails out. Welcome to the party :nana:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new ride.

Mats did not come with my 2006 coupe.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No mats on '06...unless the dealer wanted to be nice, or you asked for them. FE was an exception.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my 2003 the dealer gave me floor mats and a car cover for free. They were not included but he did it for good will.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Floor mats were in all the 05's I looked at. My 05 Copperhead came with mats. They must be constatntly changing things at DC, or dealers are being stingy.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If the car is supposed to come with floor mats (assuming its a new car), it would be listed on the window sticker. My '05 came with floor mats because it a Commemorative Edition. My '04 did not so I had to purchase a set from Chuck Tator.

OP
OP
N

NorCalSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a new 2006 vert (pics should be up soon, V10speedluvr where you at bro?) Anyone know about the starter button? Mine is not illuminated (I think it was a MotorTrend that said it was).

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Floor mats came on some " Special Editions, " but the VCA Club you will get a free membership for ( NorCal VCA ) sells some of the nicest mats in the USA. Contact your Club President ( Maurice Liang ) and help support your fellow VCA members in the North of the Golden State.

PS - Maurice's email and number will be under the membership area on the Forum. Just look under NCal.

PSPS - I agree it would be nice if they put mats in all new Vipers , but they don't put them in new Bimmers either, as well as some other high dollar machines.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope these work, I had trouble uploading them. BEAUTIFUL car!!

9192111-med.jpg

919231-med.jpg

919221-med.jpg

268Copperhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had heard that the start button was illuminated as well. But mine does not light up. Too bad that would have been a great feature.

I think the "speacial editions" and cars like the Copperhead came with floor mats.

I am not sure I would be offended that an $80,000 car came without floor mats. It gives you the option to add them. Or buy your own.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I consider it an insult to shell out $80K for a car and you gotta fork an extra $60 for floor mats...

I agree, I've always found it funny that Vipers didnt have standard floormats. But if you're buying a new SRT, I'm positive the dealer won't mind including a free set :p

mdviper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did not get any floor mats with my 05 convert.......I did get a really nice VIPER cover with the logo.......the box that the cover was in said $350.00

The dealer asked me to bring him some MD blue ***** the next time I'm in town...

I just picked up my 05 in Hundington, MD a month ago. It was sitting on the show room floor for a year with 7 delivery miles on it.

I'm in the market for floor mats now.

Your car looks fantastic!!

Finding a vanity tag name that is available is really becoming a pain.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1