New Owner

Bumbles

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a 2001 GTS a couple of months a go and just found this site. Cool site.
My car has 18,000 miles on it . It has smooth tubes, K & N filters and Borla cat back. I had it dynoed and it made 430rwhp and 456rwtq.
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in the Atlanta area.
When I figure out how to post a pic I will add them. [image]
You must be registered for see images
[/image] [image]
You must be registered for see images
[/image]

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohooo ANOTHER BUMBLEBEE!!!!

Since you're a fellow bee owner, you'll like this site....ViperActive.Net

BTW, you're in the Atlanta area...watch out for this guy named Chad. He's got a Red Viper w/ Yellow wheels, and last time he was seen, he had a ******'s girl tied to the hood of his car like a hunter would a deer and he was travelling at a high rate of speed. ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : D

OP
OP
B

Bumbles

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure what I'm doing wrong I pasted the IMG's from PhotoBucket but you can't see the pic's just the address. Oh well it's Race Yellow with black stripes.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, you're in the Atlanta area...watch out for this guy named Chad. He's got a Red Viper w/ Yellow wheels, and last time he was seen, he had a ******'s girl tied to the hood of his car like a hunter would a deer and he was travelling at a high rate of speed. ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : D

Good grief man, you make it sound like I kidnapped her...she was there by her own choice....well, ok, maybe I did kidnap her but she enjoyed it ;) :D

Brent, welcome to the club and I'm sure we'll meet at some future VCA event!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow good dyno

I have the same mods, same yr Viper, and my dyno came out to 412rwhp

welcome to the site

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome, is it just me or are we getting swarmed by a bunch of bees. Better get out my can of ortho bee killer!!! lol