new pipes needed

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well took the car out today for a little driveand realised that my pipes are just way to quiet.They are the factory pipes and it is time to start to find some loud sound.So the list starts now and hey if you stock them then please price them out for me.94 RT/10

Thanks alot

Shane

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the list starts now and hey if you stock them then please price them out for me.94 RT/10

Don't get me wrong.. I like being spoon fed sometimes.. but there's a pile of posts with different setups to Search on..

Good place to start is JonB / Online Shopping - Home .. not sure if Tuesday falls under the "Monday" mood category.. so his time may be limited since it's the first day of the week after this holiday weekend.. but he's quite resourceful in attaining a popular application and will most likey get you the best deal shipped up Canada..

From one Canuck to another.. good luck eh' :2tu:
Mike

i.e. Online Shopping

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well took the car out today for a little driveand realised that my pipes are just way to quiet.They are the factory pipes and it is time to start to find some loud sound.So the list starts now and hey if you stock them then please price them out for me.94 RT/10

Thanks alot

Shane

All you really need to do is remove the mufflers and call it a day. Changing out the pipe on a GEN I will not change much for exhaust note. You could throw a couple of cheap glass packs on if you didn't want to go mufflerless. '94 RTs w/o mufflers sound quite good. Nice little rumble.

Steve

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Zeus our Ontario member removed his mufflers on his 95, it's a hoot, sounds good & loud last time I heard it..

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if it works in the garage i will look into it.Gotta be noticed in every way in these sweet cars.lol

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if it works in the garage i will look into it.Gotta be noticed in every way in these sweet cars.lol

I sent Zeus / Tom a PM, he'll surely reply. Here's a pic of his car from last summer..

You must be registered for see images

btw.. sorry to dump these pics in your exhaust post.. haven't been to Red Deer but my 6'1" gal Lisa and I got married near Jasper.. here's some pics from a 10 year anniversary trip back at the same spot the other year driving from Vancouver.. not too sound sappy and sentimental.. we do love Alberta (BC too) & plan to retire there one day.. :2tu:

Last edited: