New Project

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested. Think one of these Lemans replicas would look good next to my Daytona 24. But then I won't be able to get another graphite & silver ACR. Some choices are difficult

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with BBS this weekend at the PIR show and am trying to secure reproducing the original ACR wheels, although they have told me it will be difficult to obtain. I am trying.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fabrication of this project is 85% completed. We still have to do stickers, suspension, exhaust mods. When the car returns to the shop I will determine if I am going to do a heads and cam package on the first one or sell it and let the new owner make that decision. Anyway here are a few photos for your viewing. Happy Holidays.

DSC02572.JPG

New_Image.JPG

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Bernie!! So if I customer supplies his own '98 plus $25k is that okay? I've seen some nice '98's for low money recently.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you can supply the donor and we will build the car like this one. The prices are on my web site with a break down. If you ad mods it is an additional cost. I will submit more photos when I get the car back next month. The car's are taking 3- 4 months to build. Aaron call me if you have an interest, otherwise Happy Holidays to All.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is going to look AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the full works on the first one so we can see whats what....

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it looked like this with the recessed fog lights, I'd sell my soul!

You must be registered for see images

--RS